The days of the “hand-shake” deal are long gone…
Kelly was raised on a farm and is married to a farmer. She knows only too well that farmers would much rather be getting their hands dirty, than be bogged down with legal paperwork.
It’s absolutely critical for farmers to have their leases recorded in writing to avoid what can be a very costly exercise and at times providing consequential outcomes.
We’ll leave the farming to you……… and leave the lease drafting to us!
Other services Kelly Kelly Legal offer to assist farming businesses:
- Estate Planning
- Succession Planning
- Conveyancing and property transactions (buying and selling)
- Business advice and business succession
- Access and property disputes
- Rural Litigation and dispute resolution
- Machinery and equipment sales (PPSR- Personal Properties Securities Register)
- Change of business structure (i.e. Discretionary Family Trusts)
- Contract breaches
- Insurance disputes