Kelly Kelly Legal are seeking a solicitor with a minimum of 3 years’ PAE and be eligible for an unrestricted practising certificate.
In this role you will be immersed in our business and receive hands-on practical experience, actively contributing, as you work on diverse and challenging matters.
Some of the work we undertake, in which you will have the opportunity to work on, include:
- Commercial and business law
- Complex farming and business restructures
- Advising on Carbon Farming, Wind Turbines and other renewable energy projects
- Succession Law, Wills and estate planning
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Litigation (including a class action)
- Deceased estates
- Personal Injury and Medical Negligence
- Criminal Law
- Appearing in various courts, including Federal Courts, Family Court, Magistrates Court, District Court and Supreme Court.
Salary is commensurate on skills and experience.
Our firm is located in Jamestown which is a 2 ½ hour drive from Adelaide, located in the Mid North.
We are looking for someone to compliment the passion and positive culture of our firm; who appreciates living in the country but desires robust and dynamic work. Our clients range from across South Australia and interstate.
We recognise the importance of work-life balance and encourage our solicitors to maintain work only during business hours. We run weekly personal training fitness sessions for our solicitors/staff and have fortnightly social events.
The successful candidate will receive a relocation allowance and assistance with accommodation.
- One-on-one mentoring with senior members of the staff
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Weekly Personal Training fitness sessions
- Fortnightly social events
- Monthly networking lunches
This is a great opportunity for an Associate/Senior Associate looking for a team environment that values your input and will support your career progression, rather than just focussing on billable output.
All applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 30 July 2021.