There is no better way to “kick-start” your legal career than working at Kelly Kelly Legal. You will immediately get a taste of the action and have the conduct of your own files.
We are seeking a graduate who is professional, personable and client focused.
You must be admitted (or eligible to be admitted) to practice law in South Australia and have graduated with a Bachelor of Laws.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills, be committed to ongoing learning and development and be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
In this role you will immerse yourself in our business and receive hands-on practical experience, actively contributing, as you work on some diverse and challenging matters.
You will be actively supported by senior members of our legal team at all times.
You will receive exposure to a wide variety of legal work, including areas, but not limited to:
- Commercial and business law
- Complex farming and business restructures
- Advising on Carbon Farming, Wind Turbines and other renewable energy projects
- Succession Law
- Litigation (including a class action)
- Personal Injury and Medical Negligence
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Deceased estates
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Wills and estate planning
- Appearing in various courts, including Federal Courts, Family Court, Magistrates Court, District Court and Supreme Court.
Our firm is located in Jamestown which is a 2 ½ hour drive from Adelaide, located in the Mid North.
We are looking for someone to compliment the positive culture and passion of our firm; who appreciates living in the country but desires robust and dynamic work. Our clients range from across South Australia and interstate.
We recognise the importance of work-life balance and encourage our solicitors to maintain work primarily during normal business hours. We run weekly personal training fitness sessions for our solicitors and have fortnightly social events.
The successful candidate will receive a relocation allowance and assistance with finding accommodation.
- One-on-one mentoring with senior members of the staff
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Weekly Personal Training fitness sessions
- Fortnightly social events
- Monthly networking lunches
All applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, 30 July 2021.