In this new climate that we face with COVID-19, Kelly Kelly Legal’s number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff and the community.
For Kelly Kelly Legal it is business as usual. Kelly Kelly Legal has a high level of agility and we are fully operational and can support all clients (including new clients) on an ongoing basis.
We are monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation daily and in order to protect our clients and staff the following measures have been put into place as of Monday 23rd March:
- Face to Face meetings will be avoided wherever possible & if necessary will be by prior appointment only. We have technology to facilitate appointments by phone, video conferencing including Zoom and other electronic means;
- New protocols for signing documents (solicitors will explain when the need arises);
- Office distancing – all staff have their own office;
- Increased hand washing & sanitising;
- Postponing all internal seminars and workshops;
- Restrictions on non-essential travel.
We have no cases of COVID-19 at Kelly Kelly Legal.
Moving forward we will continue to keep in contact with you by email and phone and will continue to be available for any legal services you may require.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any concerns.
We thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time.
Kelly Kelly Legal