POSITION AVAILABLE Graduate Lawyer – Conveyancing & Property Law
Due to significant growth, Kelly Kelly Legal are seeking to employ a Law Graduate/Graduate Lawyer to fulfil the position of Conveyancer/Graduate Property Lawyer to work with our current Conveyancer and property law team.
This role entails the ability to conduct conveyancing matters effectively under the supervision of our current solicitor in charge of Conveyancing and property matters.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
– Excellent organisation & time management skills;
– Sound communication skills;
– The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients;
– A team player approach, combined with flexible easy-going attitude that can cope with a role that quite often deals with tight deadlines;
– Sound computing skills, using Microsoft Office; and
– A strong attention to detail is of utmost importance.
In addition to residential, business and farming property transactions there will be scope for drafting leases, Deeds, contracts and other property law related documentation.
The full-time position is based in Jamestown. The suitable applicant will commence in early February 2018 and will receive appropriate training and assistance to find accommodation (if relocating to Jamestown).
Please submit your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
For further information and to request a job specification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8664 1162.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential. Applications close on Thursday 25th January 2018.