Kelly Kelly Legal are seeking a solicitor with a minimum of 3 years’ PAE and eligible for an unrestricted practising certificate.
In this role you will be immersed in our business and receive hands-on practical experience, actively contributing, as you work on diverse and challenging matters.
Some of the work we undertake, in which you will have the opportunity to work on, include:
- Commercial and business law
- Complex farming and business restructures
- Advising on Carbon Farming, Wind Turbines and other renewable energy projects
- Succession Law, Wills and estate planning
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Litigation (including a class action)
- Deceased estates
- Personal Injury and Medical Negligence
- Criminal Law
- Appearing in various courts, including Federal Courts, Family Court, Magistrates Court, District Court and Supreme Court.
Salary is commensurate on skills and experience.
Consideration will be given to experience in a primary legal area however, generalist are welcome to apply.
Our firm is located in Jamestown which is a 2 ½ hour drive from Adelaide, located in the Mid North.
We are looking for someone to compliment the passion and positive culture of our firm; who appreciates living in the country but desires robust and dynamic work. Our clients range from across South Australia and interstate.
We recognise the importance of work-life balance and encourage our solicitors to maintain work only during business hours. We run weekly personal training fitness sessions for our solicitors/staff and have fortnightly social events.
The successful candidate will receive a relocation allowance and assistance with accommodation.
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Weekly Personal Training fitness sessions
- Fortnightly social events
- Monthly networking lunches
This is a great opportunity for an Associate/Senior Associate looking for a team environment that values your input and will support your career progression, rather than just focusing on billable output.
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com no later than 3 September 2022.