Kelly Kelly Legal are seeking to employ a full time Conveyancing Clerk to join our thriving conveyancing and property law team.
This hands-on role would best suit a motivated and energetic individual. There is potential for career growth and promotion to a registered conveyancer (with the option to commence studying the relevant qualifications in conjunction with the role).
Registered conveyancers are also encouraged to apply.
Under the supervision of the solicitor in charge, you will have the opportunity to conduct conveyancing and property law matters.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Solid communication skills;
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and other professionals;
- A “team player” approach, combined with a flexible and easy-going attitude that can cope with a role that quite often deals with tight deadlines;
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment;
- The capability to work autonomously at times, but also embrace direction and follow instructions from our Registered Conveyancer and solicitors;
- Strong computer skills, using Microsoft Office – being proficient in Word and Outlook ;
- Attention to detail is extremely important; and
- The ability to demonstrate the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
You will also be trained in practice management and administration systems, including:
- Using legal software;
- Answering phone calls;
- Assisting with file management; and
- General administration tasks.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills by providing support as an administration assistant to solicitors generally, as required (in a paralegal style role).
No formal qualifications are required as full training is provided.
Experience working in an office environment is an advantage.
Ongoing professional development is encouraged at all times whilst working at Kelly Kelly Legal.
ABOUT US – THE FIRM
Our firm is located in Jamestown, which is a 2 ½ hour drive from Adelaide, located in the Mid North.
The Kelly Kelly Legal team currently comprises, 5 lawyers, 2 conveyancing clerks and 8 administration / paralegal staff.
We are looking for someone to compliment the passion and positive culture of our firm. The ideal candidate will appreciate living in the country yet desire robust and dynamic work.
Our clients range from across South Australia and interstate.
We are a semi-paperless office and utilise cutting-edge technology to deliver the highest quality legal and property services in the state.
We recognise the importance of work-life balance and encourage our staff to maintain good health. We run weekly personal training fitness sessions for our staff and have regular social events.
- One-on-one mentoring with senior members of the staff
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for promotion and bonuses
- Career development and regular enhancement of your professional profile
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information and to request a job specification, please email email@example.com or phone 08 8664 1162.
All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Starting date is negotiable
Applications close on 1 August 2022 (unless filled earlier).