Costing and Invoicing Clerk – 3 days equivalent
Kelly Kelly Legal is a thriving and dynamic law firm in Jamestown, Mid North.
An exciting opportunity exists to join a successful law firm that provides a range of legal services throughout South Australia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the invoicing and costing of all client files at Kelly Kelly Legal. Therefore, we are seeking to appoint someone who:
- is highly organised;
- demonstrates a high level of attention to detail;
- produces work with a high level of accuracy;
- demonstrates professionalism and organisation skills; and
- maintains very strict confidentiality.
This vacancy requires a good knowledge of financial matters. Experience in bookkeeping or finance would be an advantage. You will be well organised, flexible, and demonstrate a self-starter approach to all that you do.
Your day will be varied, and will include, but not be limited to:
- file administration;
- opening & closing files;
- invoice preparation;
- time costing work undertaken by solicitors;
- preparing fee estimates and client invoices;
- assisting with budgets and reporting; and
- other general and administrative functions, as required.
Experienced preferred but not essential
This role has longer term potential for promotion.
Full training will be provided, including training in respect of trust accounting
To apply in confidence, please email your resume to email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 26 October 2020 (unless position is filled earlier)