Receptionist/ Legal Secretary/ Personal Assistant to Principal Solicitor
Kelly Kelly Legal is a thriving and dynamic law firm in Jamestown, Mid North.
An exciting opportunity exists for a legal secretary to join a successful law firm that provides a range of legal services throughout South Australia.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact that clients have with Kelly Kelly Legal. Therefore, we are seeking to appoint someone who:
- is positive, outgoing, pro-active and able to manage priorities;
- is able to deliver a high quality level of legal and administrative support to the firm’s lawyers;
- produces work with a high level of accuracy;
- demonstrates professionalism and organisation skills; and
- maintains very strict confidentiality.
This vacancy requires a good knowledge of Microsoft Word. Experience in touch-typing would be an advantage. In addition to your excellent typing and software skills, you will be well organised, flexible, and demonstrate a self-starter approach to all that you do.
Your day will be varied, and will include, but not be limited to:
- client liaison;
- attending to email and telephone enquiries;
- file administration;
- opening & closing files;
- typing of correspondence, reports and court documents, as required;
- editing and sending correspondence;
- presentation preparation;
- diary and travel management;
- invoice preparation; and
- other general and administrative functions, as required.
Experienced preferred but not essential (option of a traineeship can also be discussed)
This role has longer term potential for promotion.
Full training will be provided.
To apply in confidence, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 26 October 2020 (unless position is filled earlier)